Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Must Remain Strong

It is tough. It is tough. And it will be tough.
I feel my abstract properties fading
I try to think "life is just life, why emulate it and make things more complex?"
But you can't help yourself
It's not just in your world; your society, but in your blood as well
It's going to be hard before it gets easy
But then again, it's never easy, only getting harder and harder
The blessing in disguise is just around the corner. I hope it's a blessing at least.
In fact, all of my stability rests on it.
Tomorrow will be that day. I'll let my zero readers know how it went.
The tasks are challenging, but they must be accomplished tomorrow, or I along with humanity will suffer.
I'm nervous. I'm staying up late tonight.

Do not worry, I cause no contemporary harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment